The Evolution of Medicine is thrilled to make its debut in San Francisco, CA for its first Functional Forum in Northern California. With so much technology and clinical talent in the area, it makes perfect sense!
With topics like the Human Microbiome and the Paleo Diet coming into the mainstream in the last few years, an understanding of the nature of our human evolution is crucial to a successful chronic disease management system.
Headlining our Forum is Chris Kresser, LAc on of the most popular educators in the integrative medicine space, not only as a clinician, but also in building successful low overhead, technologically integrated practices.
Joining him is Alzheimer’s leader Dr. Dale Bredesen, functional medicine a specialist Dr. Stephanie Daniel and Harvard trained integrative physician Dr. Akil Palanisamy.
This episode will address the following questions:
- What can we learn from our co-evolution with plants and microbes?
- How can we apply our understanding of evolution to chronic disease?
- What are practical ways to add value to your patients “user experience”?
- Chris Kresser L.Ac - Myths & Truths About “Adrenal Fatigue”
- Stephanie Daniel D.O. - The Canary in the Coal Mine: How the Thyroid Evolved as a Signal for Alarm
Other Speakers Include:
- Dr. Dale Bredesen
- Dr. Akil Palanisamy